This is from the Blog Challenge at ScrapShare...
1. Who was your best friend? Probably my sister and brother. The three of us hung out together a lot my senior year.
2. Did you play any sports? Not at the school, but for the city I played soccer.
3. What kind of car did you drive? 1985 and a half Ford Escort Wagon
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Probably volleyball night at church or the bowling alley with brother and sister...
5. Were you a party animal? Nope not that year...
6. Were you considered a flirt? Not at all.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? Choir.
8. Were you a nerd? Yes and because it was a small school my advance classes were college level that had been recorded and I had to watch.
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Again... Nope not that year.
10. Can you sing the fight song? Small school... no theme song.
11. Who was your favorite teacher? The teacher from the AP Physics videos.
12. What was your school mascot? Small school... no school mascot.
13. Did you go to the Prom? Small school... class of 4... no prom.
14. If you could go back, would you? Not even if it would save my life.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I had to give the speech... it was really more of a thank you/good-bye to the school staff... they'd been great for my only year there.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? Small school... no senior skip day.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, life guard and water safety instructor and I worked at a local video store.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The church kitchen, we weren't allowed off the church property during the school day.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Um yes.... I'm about twice the weight I was then, but I was way under weight then... so that's not really a bad thing.
20. What did you do after high school? Went to college for two years and then joined the Air Force.