Found this on Michelles's blog Fluttering Butterflies.
7 things I want to do before I die:
* Move home to PA
* Travel to all of the states in the US.
* Figure out what I want to be when I grow up...
* Go to school for whatever it is I want to be when I grow up so I can do it when I move home to PA
* Watch my blessing Ian grow up and graduate high school/college
* Learn to get along with my mother
* Get completely caught up on my scrapbooking and stay there
7 Things I can't do:
* Eat properly (every time I try there's just something else tempting me)
* Exercise regulary (every time I start there's another excuse)
* Get regular sleep
* Get along with my mother (may seem mean but she's a very controlling person and several other things which would be a long blog post)
* Walk with my head up
* Have a clear mind (I'm normally scatterbrained)
* Stop apologizing for anything and everything, it's ingrained in my brain to do it...
7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
* The fact that he laughed with me as soon as we met
* His family and how important they are to him
* His sense of humour (although this can also be a downfall)
* His clear blue eyes
* He's an awesome dad!
* His outlook on life
* His ability to know when to let me alone
7 Things I say often:
* I'm sorry.
* I don't feel good.
* Baby (to Ian who is now 6 this is awful)
* Alrighty then...
7 Books I love:
* Left Behind series By Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins
* Left Behind: Prequel series By Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins
* Flutterby by Stephen Cosgrove (Actually any of the Serendipity books)
* Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery
* Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews (any of the series really)
* The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares (the series is awesome)
* In Her Shoes by Jennifer Weiner
7 Movies I could watch over and over again:
* Pretty Woman
* The Princess Bride
* Sixteen Candles
* Breakfast Club
* Pretty in Pink
* Any of the Star Wars movies (but this is mostly because Ian is in love with them)
7 People who I'm going to tag!
Anyone who would like to play along...
Had to edit to fix the books... sorry...
Also, Susan has played along.