04 February 2009

Blog Challenge - Love #1


Love, originally uploaded by fltrbysvn.

I know this may seem quite silly but one of the things keeping me somewhat sane right now is the fact that Keith and I can chat on-line at least for a little while before I go to bed.
Last night I found the Blog Challenge on Scrapshare for February is to post about Love. Well, here is a screen shot of us just being a little silly and writing our message. The funny thing is we had chosen to right it at the same time he was just done a little sooner so I had to add "too".
That is one of the things I love the most about our relationship. A lot of the times we will be thinking or doing the same things... even from 5,562 miles apart.
I love you honey, so much!

1 comment:

Wrought Iron Gates said...

Nice Thoughts about Love and God Bless You and Your family.

Metal Gates UK