19 August 2008

Ian's Baseball Season

This summer Ian decided to try baseball. The athletic association has a great learning league, the players play each of the positions all season long so they can learn all the various things to do. Ian had a lot of fun.

I took this picture one evening when he came over to get a drink. Loving my new camera, I think it focused perfectly on him.



Ian in his baseball uniform, originally uploaded by fltrbysvn.

Ian hit this double and it was perfect. He was actually using a teammates bat, which was an ounce heavier. Ever since he's been trying to convince me of getting a new bat.

Ian's first double, originally uploaded by fltrbysvn.


You could see his excitement when he made it to second. Yeah, I did that!

Ian's Double Excitement, originally uploaded by fltrbysvn.

No comments: