24 August 2008

Spouse

I got this from empress who had gotten it from Cowtown Stacy. I had to copy for our two month anniversary... even if she didn't tag me!!!


What is his name? Keith
How long have you been married? Today is two months.
How long did you date? It was 41 weeks before we got engaged and we were engaged for 43 weeks before we got married.
How old is he? 39 (I'm exactly five years younger, to the day!)
Who eats more? Probably me.
Who said I love you first? I did, and he wouldn't tell me back cause we were on the phone.
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? ME! I even sang at our wedding because he wanted - even just once - to hear me sing my heart out, so I did.
Who's temper is worse? Probably him.
Who does the laundry? Both of us although he does most of the carting to and from upstairs to the laundry room and back.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who cooks dinner? When we cook at home, it's both of us.
Who mows the lawn? Neither, we don't own a house yet. But when we do, I'm fairly certain it will be him, unless he needs some help once in a while.
Who wears the pants in the family? If I had to pick one, I'd say him but we make most our decisions together.

No comments: