13 April 2006

Ian's Favorite Shows

Ian has three favorite shows... Teen Titans, Justice League Unlimited and Static Shock. They were family friendly. Jeffrey and I even enjoyed watching them with him. On Saturday nights when new episodes were on we would curl up on the couch together to watch.
One by one they have been removed from the line up at Cartoon Network. We've emailed CN before about each of the shows being removed but today I found an address to write to them about Teen Titans. I've added a link/button to it on the sidebar.
Still keeping my fingers crossed that some new episodes will be made and it will be returned to the programming at CN.

4 comments:

The Stopper Family said...

Pamela: Your banner at the top is fantastic. How did you build that? I so want to customize my blog template? Wanna coach me!!?

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

I'll send you an email...

Mel said...

Nancy - now that you say that.. I want to do that.. with pics of the kids and dog.. that would be so cute!!!
Pamela, what program did you use?

Empress4

Anonymous said...

Cartoon Network is HORRIBLE! You're right, those were just about the only 3 decent shows on that channel. I, for one, will be letting them know I need, I mean my daughters need, more Teen Titans!