05 April 2006

Update - Journaling

Back in January I had posted that I was pretty far behind in getting my journaling done in Ian's scrapbook.
On Tuesday night, I finished it up. Then last night I put page protectors on the pages and put the pages in albums (it finished one album and completely filled a second). My original goal had been to finish it up by mid Feb - I missed that one by a long shot. But I'm still proud of this accomplishment, especially since I'm going to a scrap beach retreat this weekend. My new goal is to get caught up on the 10 months that I'm behind on getting layouts done, all that journaling brought me up to June of last year. Hopefully I'll make a good dent in that this weekend! ;)
Here are a few of my favorite layouts from what I got caught up on...




No comments: