12 May 2006

Random Things

I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a long week here.

I'm also thankful because this is one of my three day weekends. (On the schedule I work I get every other Monday off, which is quite often a very good thing.)

Today is busy, several phone calls to make and a couple meetings. Then this evening, Ian has a soccer game, we are eating dinner with our neighbors and then I'm going scrapbooking for the rest of the evening.

I don't know how much I'll get done scrapping tonight as I won't get there until at least 7:30 and it ends at 11. Thankfully it is only at my neighbors house across the street. I may only bring pictures and pages and just use her tools for tonight, we'll see, it'll be easier that way though. I usually like to have my own things with me.

Not much news on my Mother in law, she's still in the hospital, they still aren't sure what caused it, she was able to eat some clear broth yesterday, they might start jello tomorrow, which means at the earliest she might come home on Monday.

Last night's Survivor episode was awesome, can't wait for the finale on Sunday. But also I'm going to have to figure out what to do because West Wings final episode is on at the same time. Why oh why?

No comments: