Found this one on Heidi's Blog.
Place yes by all the things you've done, or remove yes' from the ones you haven't, and send it to all of your friends (including me - I'm your friend, RIGHT???). This is for your entire life:
1.Have you ever:
(yes) smoked a cigarette
(yes) Drank so much you threw up
(yes) Crashed a friend's car
(no) Stolen a car
(yes) Been in love
(yes) Been dumped.
(yes) Been laid off/fired
(yes) Quit your job - if you count CM as a job
(yes) Been in a fist fight - with my ex-fiance
(yes) Snuck out of your parent's house
(yes) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
(yes) Been arrested? - if you count being picked up for truancy
(no) Gone on a blind date
(no) Lied to a friend
(yes) Skipped school
(yes) Seen someone die
(no) Been to Canada
(no) Been to Mexico
(yes) Been on a plane
(yes) Been lost
(yes) Been on the opposite side of the country
(yes) Gone to Washington, DC
(yes) Swam in the ocean
(yes) Felt like dying
(yes) Cried yourself to sleep
(yes) Played cops and robbers
(yes) Recently colored with crayons ... yes, with Ian to show him how to stay in the lines
(yes) Sang karaoke
(yes) Paid for a meal with only coins...
(no) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
(yes) Made prank phone calls...
(yes) laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. - milk as a kid my little brother loved to make me laugh when I drank milk to watch it come out my nose
(yes) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(yes) Danced in the rain
(yes) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(no) Been kissed under the mistletoe?
(yes) Been with someone when you really didn't want to be - does work every day count? LOL - leaving this cause the work thing counts for me too...
(yes) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(yes) Blown bubbles
(yes) Made a bonfire on the beach
(no) Crashed a party
(yes) Gone roller-skating
(yes) Roller Blading - drunk and around the third floor of the dorm
3. Any nicknames? Ramela Rynn (I stenciled my name on something once and that was what it looked like, unfortunately) and Mommy-slommy (Jeffrey is Daddy-Sladdy and Ian is Ian-Slian but I'm not sure where they started)
4. Mother's name? Lynn Ann
5. What is your favorite drink (non-alcoholic)? Water
6. Tattoos? Yes, a heart and a rose on my ankle
7. Body piercing's? nope
8. How much do you love your job (1-10) 1
9. Birthplace: Edison, NJ
10. Favorite vacation spot? Ocean City NJ
11. Ever been to Africa? No
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? Yes, if you count the street name sign where I grew up
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. A, B, C, D, DD cup size? D38 - Heidi, we're twins lol...
15. 2 Door or 4 Door? 4 door
16. Salad dressing? Ranch or Thousand Island
17. Favorite pie? My daddy's Rum Cream Pie, yum!
18. Favorite number? 7
19. Favorite movie? Beaches
20. Favorite holiday? July 4th
22. Favorite food? Tacos (Ian was asked this once, this was his answer and since I don't really have a favorite it stuck)
23. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
24. Favorite brand of body soap? Oil of Olay Body wash
25. Favorite TV show? Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, 24, ER
26. Toothpaste? Colgate Total Whitening
27. Favorite smell? Vanilla
28. What do you do to relax? scrapbook
29. Message to your friends reading this? Thanks for something new to put on my blog.
30. How do you see yourself in 10 years? With a degree in something, Moved to PA and enjoying Ian's teenage years, ha.
31. What do you do when you are bored? Play games on line
32. Furthest place you will send this message? Not sure.
33. Who will respond the fastest? Not sure
34. Least likely to respond? My sister