22 February 2006

Running Late

Ugh, so my whole day will probably be off because my alarm clock didn't go off this morning. Thankfully an internal clock must have kicked in because I popped right out of bed at 6:31. Unfortunately, it was an hour later than I normally get up.
Jeffrey wasn't happy because he had a meeting right at 8. So I let him get ready first and jumped in the shower when he was done. Then we woke Ian and got him dressed. The boys were ready ahead of their normal time to leave. So they left and I called my boss to let him know I would be a bit late. Somehow I made it to work only 45 minutes late. Definetly have to figure out what was wrong with the alarm, because I really hate running late.
Oh well, back to work, amazingly I only had about a dozen emails to sort through.

TTFN
Pamela Lynn

No comments: