17 February 2006

Present From Oma

Oma (my Mom) sent Ian a package and it arrived yesterday in the mail. He loves getting mail addressed to him. And he especially loved this package. She sent him pins for the Olympics. Actually she sent three, one for Ian, Jeffrey and me. He immediately went to find a place for it on his bookbag (everything goes there - pins, stickers, etc...). He wants to show it off to his classmates today.

Ian is loving these Olympics. Wants them on as soon as he gets up in the morning, rather than cartoons. Wants them on in the afternoon, rather than playing video games. And he falls asleep to them at night (yes I'm still letting him watch them till about 10 at night and it's OK).

Any how, I know Oma won't read this but I just wanted to say Thanks, cause you made my little man's day!

No comments: