14 March 2006

4 Things

Saw this on Melissa's blog and on ScrapShare. Since I'm not sure what to post today I figured I'd share it here.

May have to post on my blog too cause I'm not sure what to put today...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Baby sitter
2. Life guard/swim instructor
3. USAF - Airman
4. USAF - Civilian

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Beaches
3. The Princess Bride
4. Pretty in Pink/Sixteen Candles/The Breakfast Club

Four places I have lived
1. Plainfield, NJ
2. Lancaster, PA (only a few months)
3. Newport News, VA
4. Hampton, VA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Amazing Race
3. West Wing (man willl I miss this show)
4. 24

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Ocean City, NJ (every year)
2. Orlando FL (going again in 7 months for Ian's 7th bday)
3. New Hampshire
4. Greenville, SC

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Scrapshare.com
2. Blogger.com
3. My Yahoo
4. MSNBC

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tacos (according to Ian)
2. Hamburgers/French Fries
3. Italian
4. Steak

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home with my guys
2. Scrapping Retreat
3. Beach
4. Spa

No comments: