30 March 2006

How Quirky Are You?

Your Quirk Factor: 42%

You're a pretty quirky person, but you're just normal enough to hide it.
Congratulations - you've fooled other people into thinking you're just like them!


Toemi posted they other day about 5 quirks, so I thought this was cute after the fact.
I really at the time couldn't think of many but here are a couple...
--->I must be the driver. Can't stand being the passenger and if you put me in the back seat I'll get car sick.
--->When I read I won't pay attention. Once I'm reading my book you'll have to yell to get my attention away from it.
--->My desk must be cleaned at the end of each night.
--->I work better under pressure although I will stress about it I do work better this way.
--->I'm anal about many things - scrapbooking order of pages must be chronological, colored items must be in rainbow order, where/how things are put away, and many many more... About the only thing I'm not careful about is where I put my keys away, for some reason that is one thing that always slips my mind.

No comments: